Tuesday 25 February 2014

Training time

Its time to get training for the season ahead. Better late than never! 24 days until Graduate racing at Donington Park (Live on Motors TV) and 45 days until the start of any potential Britcar races.

I completed a 6.2km run along the seafront this evening. It was actually very very nice. Amazing to be able to do something in the light after work. Having decided previously to start training for the season with limited success I have created goals. Having completed the Silverstone Half Marathon last year and swearing I would never run one again, having that type of goal does help to motivate me. So, I have signed myself up for the British 10K London Run on Sunday 13th July (137 days away!) and a half way run at the Lowestoft 5 mile promenade dash on Sunday 6th April (39 days). I've paid so I have to run! I've also now posted it on here so I have to do it.

My body is a template. Training has started. Roll on the season :-)

No comments: