Monday 22 December 2008

A day on the ski slopes

Its been far too long!

 Image001Image000

About 5 years ago was the last I managed to get myself on snow. Having loved skiing and getting a bug of it many moons ago, I have found it difficult to find someone to go with (and also the expense of it). Today I found myself at x-scape in Leeds. It was F.A.B.

Image002

Here are some of the pictures of myself and my sister. Belle did really well having not skied ever before. She was parallel turning in under 2 hours and going from the top. (Don't want to mention the amount of times she fell over - not many really for a novice. The funniest things was having to wait for her as she fell over on the button lift). But all in all she was FAB for a first timer. Well Done.

  Image005

Image007

Image008

Image009 

Image010

(This last picture was just before Belle fell over!)

No comments: